Friday, January 29, 2010

About Me

**CONTACT ME**

Do you have questions?
Have you recently been to one of my classes and want to chat further?
Interested in having a Coupon Class House Party?
Would you like to know my fees for reviewing websites or advertising here?

You can always email me at SavingObsession@gmail.com. I typically will get in touch with you within 48 hours. :)


************************************************************
**ABOUT ME**

First, a little about myself:
I am a stay-at-home-mom to 3 absolutely gorgeous little girls (ages: 7, 3.5, and 7 months). We are a home schooling, eco-conscious, fun loving family. Aside from my daughters and family, I love to read, go to the beach, go shopping, and of course – save money!!

Second, my goals for this blog:
I plan on utilizing this blog to help share my tips and tricks for smart shopping and using coupons, enabling you to save thousands for your family every year. While I don’t claim to be a guru of any sorts, I have already saved my family over $6,000.00 since starting to coupon in March 2009. I am definitely still learning and plan to pass along anything I can to all my readers (how cool… I’ll have readers, lol) Being that 1) I’m not an overly serious person and 2) My family is my life, I also expect that I’ll blog about my regular life at times and some of my posts will be a little goofy. Hey, I’m at home all day with 3 kids, I laugh a lot and so should you!

So anyways, there’s my little intro. Be a doll: subscribe to me and Become A Fan on Facebook (icon on homepage). For my avid readers I plan on starting to do little contests…. maybe you’ll win some coupons, or even something from my beloved stock pile, who knows! I look forward to getting this blog going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment