Friday, February 12, 2010

Favorite Five Friday: Valentine's Crafts


To keep with the Valentine's Day theme, I'm going to list 5 of my favorite Valentine's crafts I've come across and/or done with my kiddos. It's not too late to get some last minute crafting done!

1. Valentine's Mailbox from Somewhat Simple
Really easy, super kid friendly craft!

2. Baby Blocks from Fireflies and Jellybeans
Not actually for V-day but you could easily give it a V-day theme!

3. 6 Valentine Card Ideas For Your Guy from How Does She...
I love love love all of these!

And what would Valentine's Day be without a little Martha Stewart....
4. Valentine's Day sign card from Martha
This is perfect if you have little hams who love to be in front of the camera like my kids!

5. Lots of sweet treats to make from Martha
Sorry, there was no way to just pick one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment