Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Win It Wednesday: MLK Designs





As always, hosted by the fabulous Meghan at Tuckers Take Tennessee
:

Enter to win any design of your choice from MLK Designs!

A little about Mel:

My name is Mel and I have been married to my awesome husband Kevin for 7 years, I am mommy to 2 beautiful little girls Kate & Claire and I am middle school math teacher, photographer & graphic designer! You can find me rambling at my blog: http://www.thelarsonlingo.blogspot.com

After my oldest daughter was born 2.5 years ago, I started designing birth announcements & holiday cards for family and friends. After encouragement from my best friend & my husband to start a business selling them, I finally did that & opened up an etsy shop in October.

MKL Designs
is my etsy shop where I design & create Holiday Photo cards, Birth Announcements, Bridal & Baby Shower Invitations, Save the Date cards & Birthday Invitations.

Good thing I am a night owl, because I stay up WAY too late every night! I create cards & invitations late at night when my girls are sleeping. Who needs sleep when there is coffee (which I love and can't live without!)


Other things I love are pizza, brownies & ice cream and the color pink. I am obsessed with shopping at Target. I love watching all sports, especially college football (Go Buffs!) I was born & raised in California and love living here. I love Jesus & strive to live my life for him even though I fall short each day. Cooking, baking & entertaining others brings me joy!

I am passionate about photography & almost always have my camera in my hands. A perfect vacation for me is sitting on a beach in
Hawaii, reading a good book & drinking something tropical. I am so blessed with an amazing family & awesome friends. Life is good!

Enter to win any design of your choice (birth announcement, bridal or baby shower invitation, save the date or birthday invitation) that are in my etsy store: www.mlarson17.etsy.com


So, how do you win? Enter HERE at Tuckers Take Tennesse!



No comments:

Post a Comment