Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Win It Wednesday


Presented to you by: The Tuckers Take Tennesse

Somewhat Simple is giving away vinyl letters to make a family growth chart!

A little about Stephanie...

Hello My Name is Stephanie...
I am just your average stay at home mom who loves to craft in any spare time I find! I am married to my best friend and together we are raising 3 sweet kids. They keep us busy but make life fun! We are Orange County transplants who have been living in Phoenix for the past 4 years. We are so happy here!
I love ice cream, autumn days, Sunday naps, vacations, game nights and shopping. I am a bit obsessive compulsive and I love all things organized.I love reality TV and the scent of a new car. I wish someone would scratch my back for an hour or more every night. I love to laugh til I cry and I love a good phone call from a great friend. I love a new tube of toothpaste and a new jar of peanut butter.
I craft because I don't want to face that ever-growing pile of laundry that I despise more than anything else in the world! (I also hate Peeps marshmallow candies, mushrooms and Whoppers- they are disgusting.)
So, how do you win?

Click HERE and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment